Las Colinas Dental Group Covid-19 Safeguards
While many things in the world have changed through the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to service, health and safety hasn’t. We recognize that oral health is a key part of your overall health and well-being, and we’re committed to caring for the families and communities we serve in both good and challenging times. To serve you while protecting both our patients and team, we have implemented additional safety measures above and beyond the strict measures we have always employed. You may notice some of these changes during your next appointment, including:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. These questions help us maintain a safe office environment.
When you arrive:
- Your temperature will be taken.
- We will provide and ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- We will ask you to wear a mask or face covering when you are not undergoing treatment. If you have a mask, please bring it with you.
- Our team will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Our office may be cooler than normal in order to keep our team members comfortable in their PPE. You may want to dress more warmly or bring a coat or jacket to your appointment.
Rest assured that the health and safety of you and our team will always be our highest priority.
We look forward to seeing you soon.